TOURS COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
Enhanced Safety Measures For Our Guests
We take great pride in setting the standards for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy vacation experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the government of Greece, as well as instituting our own additional precautions.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
● Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough or shortness of breath, may not participate.
● Guests will be required to bring a facial covering (mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover their nose and mouth during their time in one of our buses.
● Guest’s temperatures will be checked upon entry to each vendor. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to enter.
● Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations, including touchless check-in and while at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
● Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
● Person-to-person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
● Food, where it is offered, will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
● We are monitoring the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
● All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
● Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
● All staff must wear face masks throughout the entire tour. Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
● All tours will be at a maximum of 65% bus capacity at no additional cost until October.
● Social distancing (2m or more) procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
● Our guides will provide guests with sanitizer.
● Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as tabletops, bars, restroom doorknobs, faucets and toilets, bus seats, and handles.
All of the above are set accordingly to the instructions of the Greek government.